Santa Fe Regional Sales Manager –
Due to our tremendous growth we are looking to expand our Team! Therma-Stor LLC, located in Madison, Wisconsin, was established in 1977 as a manufacturer of residential and professional grade climate control and dehumidification equipment, water heaters, and flood restoration tools.
This role is a key member of our Santa Fe Sales Team. Individual will be responsible for increasing sales and profitability of the Santa Fe brand of products within a specific territory. Individual must love meeting people, building relationships, and providing great customer service. They must have a burning desire to increase sales and take pride in contributing directly to the bottom line. Position requires an individual with sales experience, technical expertise, and the drive to exceed expectations and perform all duties and responsibilities.
Ideal candidate would be located in the state of North Carolina.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assume management of established direct customer accounts. Conduct sales visits to customer sites on a regular basis.
- Maintain and grow market share through wholesalers who already use our products, and convert customers who use competitors’ products.
- Develop a territory strategy focused on the largest opportunities to gain share while keeping a keen focus on existing business.
- Develop and execute market specific strategies in order to expand the depth and breadth of offerings within key accounts.
- Take a consultative approach, listen and understand the needs of clients and prospects, and deliver well-formulated proposals that align our product features and benefits with their requirements.
- Give strong and stimulating presentations with a customer-specific focus that inspires action and commitment.
- Perform other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of successful sales experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience calling on wholesale distributors, contractors, or similar
- Previous experience in the indoor air quality industry preferred
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong sales presence including problem solving, leadership and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations. Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel a must.
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record.
- This position requires extensive domestic travel
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
For consideration please send cover letter, resume including salary history to: email@example.com