Phoenix Sales Representative
Due to our tremendous growth we are looking to expand our Team! Therma-Stor LLC, located in Madison, Wisconsin, was established in 1977 as a manufacturer of residential and professional grade climate control and dehumidification equipment, water heaters, and flood restoration tools.
This role is a key member of the Phoenix sales team. Individual will lead the efforts to increase the sales and profitability of the Phoenix brand of products for a specific territory.
- Work with current, core accounts to grow sales and gross margins
- Identify and grow new account sales and gross margins
- Develop and execute sales growth programs and promotions with internal marketing team
- Evaluate accounts for profitability and ensure improvement plans are in place
- Present training materials to customers & provide field training and sales presentations as required
- Participate in the application (on the job), training schools (wet houses), and seminars on the science of drying
- Participate in industry organizations as requested
- Support select trade events as requested
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years successful sales experience in the Restoration Industry
- Understanding of channel and customer dynamics in Restoration Industry
- Understanding of structural drying techniques and practices preferred
- Business or Engineering degree preferred
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% to support customers and trade events
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
For consideration please send cover letter, resume including salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org