Therma-Stor LLC, located in Madison, Wisconsin, was established in 1977 to apply advanced heat transfer technologies to residential and commercial markets. Beginning with heat recovery water heaters, Therma-Stor now also manufactures a line of residential dehumidifiers, which includes the Santa Fe series of free-standing dehumidifiers and the Ultra Aire series of whole house ventilating dehumidifiers. Therma-Stor also offers Hi-E Dry commercial dehumidifiers and the Phoenix line of restoration equipment for dehumidification, air scrubbing, water extraction, and evaporative drying.
Dedicated employees are appreciated at Therma-Stor, and every day our employees work hard to support our company’s mission. If you would like to join our passionate team of committed individuals, please visit our Web site often to check our current employment opportunities. You’ll find all open positions listed here.
- Four medical plans from which to choose
- Two dental plans from which to choose
- Company paid group term life, AD&D, and Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary life and AD&D for employee, spouse, and eligible children
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- Three week vacation for nonunion employees
- Paid sick time for nonexempt employees
- Ten paid holidays
- Tuition/certification reimbursement