Quest Sales Engineer
Quest is on the search for a Sales Engineer!
Reporting into our National Sales Manager, you’ll be an instrumental hire to help with the expected growth and complexity of attaining new business. You will focus on optimizing our sales processes by ensuring that our customers are equipped and empowered to answer all technical questions about our equipment. As a go-to product expert, you’ll have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap by providing feedback from prospect conversations to cross-functional stakeholders.
Who will love this job:
- A technologist who has a passion for translating the technical into layman’s terms.
- An individual who loves speaking with clients.
- A driver who works with purpose and passion. You love deadlines and get a thrill when you check things off your to-do list.
- A team player who is not only detailed-oriented but also sees the “big picture” and contributes ideas to perfect our sales recipe.
What you’ll do:
- Be a technical subject-matter expert and successfully support the customers and our sales team
- Be a trusted resource for all our Sales Force, removing technical blockers with urgency and jumping into prospect conversations when appropriate.
- Manage relationships with Engineering, Architects, and HVAC companies.
- Technical sales support through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities; prepare cost estimates and engineered drawings, consulting with engineers, architects, and consultants.
- Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations back to Product and Engineering teams.
You should have:
- Sales and customer-facing experience is preferred
- “Agriculture” experience is preferred
- Written and verbal presentation skills
- A technical degree (Engineering or related)
- SolidWorks experience is preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly to on-site meetings with prospective customers
- French speakers preferred
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
For consideration please send cover letter, resume including salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org