Hi-E Dry Vehere
• Removes 192 pints/day (80°F, 60% RH)
• 5.4 pints/KWH efficiency (80°F, 60% RH)
• Uses only 12 amps
Clear Windows, Dry Walls
No more foggy windows or condensation on walls in the poolroom with the Hi-E Dry Vehere Humidity Control System. Preserve construction integrity and curb mold growth.
The Vehere can be free standing or remote. It is also duct ready. The control can easily be made remote with 24-volt wiring.
Quality Construction and Reliability
Stainless steel body and 5 year warranty.
Vehere Offers Three-Way Savings
1. Lower Equipment Cost: The Vehere utilizes heat transfer innovations that dramatically improve performance. This enables Therma-Stor to build higher capacity dehumidifiers with smaller refrigeration systems.
2. Lower Electrical Cost: A smaller refrigeration system requires a smaller electrical load. The Vehere removes over 190 pounds of water a day (80°F 60% RH) while drawing only twelve amps of electricity. The Vehere plugs into a 115 volt 15 amp outlet, and provides all the humidity control necessary for a 450 square foot pool. (82°F air temp, 80°F water temp, 60% relative humidity).
3. Higher Efficiency: The Vehere removes two to three times more water per kilowatt hour of electricity than any dehumidifier, conventional or installed.
Hi-E Dry Vehere Performance and Technical Specifications
|Power:||115 VAC, 12 amps|
|Kilowatts:||1.43 (80°F, 60% RH)|
|Blower:||540 CFM without external ducting and 510 CFM @ .15 IWG external static|
|Capacity:||192 pints/day (80°F, 60%)|
|Pints/KWH:||5.4 pints/KWH (80°F, 60% RH)|
|Temp. Range:||33°F -110°F|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited|
|Duct Options:||12″ inlet & outlet|